The President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Roa Duterte just accepted the chairmanship for ASEAN 50 which is celebrating the golden years anniversary of ASEAN or the Association of South East Asian Nation. The Philippines among it’s founding members has an ongoing awareness program all around the Philippines with the support of the Office of the President (OP), Department of Tourism (DOT), Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG), Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
To support the ASEAN 50, Elabram Systems Group joins Asia Leaders Forum that was held at SMX Convention Center, Lanang, Davao City with the objective to promote the Philippines as the premier business hub in Asia. Leading the team is Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas who is the head for Marketing and Branding of Elabram Systems Group.
Since Elabram Systems Group main office is in Malaysia with different branches around Asia, we support this initiatives not only for Asean 50 but to thank the mapower we have right now from all around Asia.
Asia Leaders Forum was held last March 30, 2017 from 10AM to 5PM with the following speakers;
- Robert Laurel Yupangco (President- Yupangco Group)
- Nora Terrado ( Undersecretary- Department of Trade and Industry)
- Regina Rosa Tecson ( Davao City Tourism Head)
- Elton Tan (Chairman- E Hotels)
- Christian Leynes (Chairman- CLL Group of Companies)
- Leeroy Livy & Donald Saurombe ( Co- Founders- DibZ)
- Joe Maristela (CEO- Vilanes Realty Inc)
- Jaime Llames (Head- Philippine Retirement Authority Davao)
- Grace Nicolas (Co- Founder, Tag Media and Public Relations)
- Gilmar Padua (CEO- Infinity Hub)
- Joey Gurangco (CEO- Gurango Software)
- Jet Yu (Managing Director- Prime Philippines)
- Pocholo Gonzales (CEO- Creativoices Productions)
- Levi Jone Serdon (GM- Yupangco Electronics)
- Robert Rillorta (GM- Tree Top Adventure, Baguio)
Real Estate Industry in the Philippines & beyond, Digital Marketing, E- Commerce, Startup Sector, Tourism in the Philippines, Department of Trade and Industry new policies and advocacy, Government mandates
All roads to Davao at least we are certain for the whole 6 years where President Rodrigo Duterte remain to this city still for his important meetings and conferences. The city of Davao has suddenly become the country’s new seat of power after Duterte, the hometown hero, won the presidential election in a landslide.